Carrier Unlock operation unlocks App locked devices OR devices which ask for unlock code.
Price: 9 credits / operation
X12010f(LAO), X12010j(LAO), X12010n(LAO), X12010q(LAO), X12010r(LAO), X12010t(LAO), X12010v(LAO), X12010v(OPEN), X12010x(LAO), X12011a(LAO), X12011c(LAO), X12011e(LAO), X12011g(LAO), X12011i(LAO)
Tested Android Versions:
* Firmwares listed above are firmwares which was tested on this device by other members!
Enable ADB debugging on LG K20 LM-X120EMW
To use ADB with a device connected over USB, you must enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Developer options.
On Android 8.0 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone -> SW Information and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer options screen might be located or named differently.
What do you need for remote unlock:
- A Windows computer with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download) might be important.
- USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
- Purchase credits on our website or from one of our resellers
- Download and install TMBkiller software on you PC.