If SM-A520F phone ask for Unlock Code - you can use Read Codes Operation which will reset codes to default value.
Read Codes operation can be used for phones which ask for Unlock Code when unsupported SIM card is inserted.
Read Codes operation not work on carriers: SPR,BST,TMB,TMK,TMO,MPCS
Supported binary versions : until binary UE
Price: 5 credits / operation
A520FXXU1APLL(LAO), A520FXXU1AQD3(LAO), A520FXXU1AQEA(LAO), A520FXXU2AQF8(LAO), A520FXXU4BRAB(XSG), A520FXXU4BRC1(LAO), A520FXXU4CRF1(LAO), A520FXXUBASF1(LAO), A520FXXUBCSJ1(LAO), A520FXXUCCSK1(LAO)
Tested Android Versions:
* Firmwares listed above are firmwares which was tested on this device by other members!
Binary Version is a part of firmware name, 5nd char from end.
Ex. Firmware SM-A520FVPU4BQH1 has binary 4 (U4).
To use ADB with a device connected over USB, you must enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Developer options.
On Android 8.0 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone -> SW Information and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer options screen might be located or named differently.
- A Windows computer with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download) might be important.
- USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
- Purchase credits on our website or from one of our resellers
- Download and install TMBkiller software on you PC.