TMB unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960U1). Unlock TMB and MPCS phones with "Device unlock app".
SPR devices with "Invalid SIM" message also can be unlocked!
TMB Unlock operation is used to unlock phone with Device Unlock app. Locked phone dont ask for unlock code, just 'Network lock' message appear!
Tested Android Versions:
* Firmwares listed above are firmwares which was tested on this device by other members!
Binary Version is a part of firmware name, 5nd char from end.
Ex. Firmware SM-N960U1VPU4BQH1 has binary 4 (U4).
To use ADB with a device connected over USB, you must enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Developer options.
On Android 8.0 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone -> SW Information and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer options screen might be located or named differently.
All new smartphones that are locked to T-Mobile and Metro PCS network have a new type of network lock called "Device unlock app".Every device that has this type of app, doesn't ask for a network code, when you insert an unaccepted SIM card in this devices, the unlock request will be shown in this special app.TMobile and MetroPCS devices cannot be unlocked by unlock code.
Sprint devices cannot be unlocked by unlock code, Sprint locked devices will show just "Invalid SIM" message when unsupported SIM is inserted!
- A Windows computer with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download) might be important.
- USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
- Purchase credits on our website or from one of our resellers
- Download and install TMBkiller software on you PC.