SPR devices with "Invalid SIM" message also can be unlocked!
If SM-G970U phone ask for Unlock Code - you can use Read Codes Operation which will reset codes to default value.
SPR Unlock operation can be used for phones with 'Invalid SIM' message. If phone show 'Invalid SIM' most likely its locked and you need to unlock by this method!
G970USQS2BSIV(BST), G970USQS2BSIV(SPR), G970USQU1ASAT(SPR), G970USQU1ASC8(SPR), G970USQU1ASD5(SPR), G970USQU2ASG8(SPR), G970USQU2BSGJ(SPR), G970USQU2CSKP(SPR)
Tested Android Versions:
* Firmwares listed above are firmwares which was tested on this device by other members!
Binary Version is a part of firmware name, 5nd char from end.
Ex. Firmware SM-G970UVPU4BQH1 has binary 4 (U4).
To use ADB with a device connected over USB, you must enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Developer options.
On Android 8.0 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone -> SW Information and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer options screen might be located or named differently.
Sprint devices cannot be unlocked by unlock code, Sprint locked devices will show just "Invalid SIM" message when unsupported SIM is inserted!
- A Windows computer with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download) might be important.
- USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
- Purchase credits on our website or from one of our resellers
- Download and install TMBkiller software on you PC.