Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930P Sprint Boost. Sprint Invalid SIM message will be disappear after unlock. Use your phone in any network!
Samsung Galaxy S7 unlocking won’t affect your warranty.
Instant Sprint unlock! Boostmobile also are supported!
* Firmwares listed above are firmwares which was tested on Samsung Galaxy S7 by other TMBkiller members!
What “Supported binaries” mean?
Binary Version is a part of firmware name, 5nd char from end.
Ex. Firmware G935PVPU4BQH1 has binary 4 (U4).
What do you need for remote unlock:
1. A Windows computer with an internet connection. For some unlock operation internet speed (download) might be important.
2. USB cable for your model, make sure is genuine and fully working, connect it to a main USB port to your computer
3. Purchase credits on our website or from one of our resellers
3. Download and install TMBkiller software on you PC.
Enable ADB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S7
To use ADB with a device connected over USB, you must enable USB debugging in the device system settings, under Developer options.
On Android 8.0 and higher, the Developer options screen is hidden by default. To make it visible, go to Settings > About phone -> SW Information and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options at the bottom.
On some devices, the Developer options screen might be located or named differently.
Network Lock, Instant unlock, Unlock Code, Read Codes, Network Unlock Pin, Network Unlock Code, SIM Network Unlock, Network Locked, SIM network PIN blocked, Invalid SIM